Online: 17
Newest : repiv (Welcome!)

password
remember me
UGCCcp UGCC PROFILE UPLOAD PIC FAQ MEMBER LIST AWARDS NEW POSTS  
 theUGCC theUGCC MISC FORUMS Non Related Threads Voltron drinking game
1 Year Member 
"Vindictive and Volatile"
 Draenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond repute
Old
1 shot:

Every time Keith says, “I’ll form the head”

Whenever a villain says, “…stronger than Voltron!”

Whenever Princess Alura’s boobs change size and shape.

2 Shots:

Every illogical, “scientific” explanation.

Whenever the Mice save the day, or when princess alura talks to the mice.

3 Shots:

Every time the Voltron Squad lies to the public about Zarkon, jeopardizing their safety for diplomatic control.

Whenever princess Alura is in Sven’s Stock footage.

Whenever Nanny spanks the Princess!
I might play it this weekend with some friends. Who's with me?

Note: The G-Force (Gatchaman) version is way more fun. FUCK YOU KEN. I'M FIRING THE BIRD MISSILE.
2 Year Member Master Debator of 2006-2007 Donated to UGCC causes Most Intelligent of 2006-2007 
"►Point Man◄"
 Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.Terazel Tenjin is a god.
Old
I might play it this weekend with some friends. Who's with me?

Note: The G-Force (Gatchaman) version is way more fun. FUCK YOU KEN. I'M FIRING THE BIRD MISSILE.
- Draenin View Post
It sounds like it has potential, but I don't know, it's just too painful to watch old cartoons like that. We were over at a friend's house last year for a small party and people got belligerent when our host put on old He-Man cartoons. The only laughs we got were from, "By the power of Grayskull!"
Best Avatar of 2006-2007 Best Signature of 2006-2007 1 Year Member 
"Circumcising the world"
 Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.
Old
or everytime someone gasps in Speed Racer. Dear God.

Box Art of the Year

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE
Donated to UGCC causes 1 Year Member 
"Looks like a Pokémon card"
 Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.Jordan is a god.
Old
Are we talking original Voltron, or the CGI one that was somehow worse than the original?
Jordan

Nostalgia
1 Year Member 
"Vindictive and Volatile"
 Draenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond reputeDraenin has a reputation beyond repute
Old
Original Voltron. But once again, it's easier to do this with G-Force. Just substitute with stuff like when someone mentions Uranium or firing the Bird Missile.

"Null"
 Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.Dalton is a god.
Old
haha. That's awesome...
Best Avatar of 2006-2007 Best Signature of 2006-2007 1 Year Member 
"Circumcising the world"
 Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.Lexter Tenjin is a god.
Old
Original Voltron. But once again, it's easier to do this with G-Force. Just substitute with stuff like when someone mentions Uranium or firing the Bird Missile.
- Draenin View Post
I tried watching it on Adult Swim or whatever when it was on at 5:00 in the morning (or was it 5:30?)
It just seems so BAD now. I used to think it was one of the best shows ever

Box Art of the Year

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE
 theUGCC theUGCC MISC FORUMS Non Related Threads Voltron drinking game